Cross Probe

Hi, New to this forum,

Does anybody know where the cross probe tool is for cross probing nets?
- Thanks!
Thank you for your inquiry.

Will the cross probe refer to this function?
■Transferring to PCBs (Net Reading) and Importing Netlists

If your intension is different from my understanding,
I would appreciate it if you would let me know about the feature you intend in a little more detail.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Hello Support,

Thanks for the quick response.

Is there a feature whereby we can select a component on the PCB doc and it will jump to/highlight the component on the Schematic?

Also is there a similar feature for "Place PCB Components" that does not move a component once it has been selected?

- Thanks for your support
Thank you for your response.
I apologize for the delay in replying to you.

In regard to the feature that allows you to jump/highlight the component on a schematic(or PCB) sheet
when selecting it on a PCB(or schematic) sheet side, I'm afraid the function is not supported in Quadcept.

However, it has come up for discussion in our company and we have been discussing its future support.
We would appreciate it if you would understand that we will have time for the consideration.

Thank you.
Hi support, Has this feature been added yet? Or do you see it being added in the next few releases?
Thank you for your inquiry.
I am sorry for my late reply.

Regarding the requested feature, we are afraid it has not yet been supported
and we could not also inform you about the definite release schedule for this feature for now
due to the priority in development and the complexity of its specification.

Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support!
Thank you for using our Quadcept.
We have released the new version v9.2.0 that includes a new feature you requested.
-------------------------------
Release Date : 11/21/2016
Version           : v9.2.0
Summary        : Added a Cross Probe feature for more efficient schematic and PCB designing.
-------------------------------
Thank you very much for your kind support!
PAGETOP