Quadcept V9 and V10 compatibility

I heard that V10 project files can not be used at current Quadcept V9 sofware. 
and also I heard that new Quadcept V9 will be released at the end of November.

Does this new V9 software still cannot use V10 project file?

If yes,  Is it possible to implement V10 project file import function at Quadcept V9.

We are sharing design files at multiple design center, without this feature, I am not sure whether I can update Quadcept V10. because I don't know exactly the update schedule at other design center.

Best Regards
Hak-Jin Jeong

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the compatibility between Quadcept v9 and Quadcept v10.
The new Quadcept v9 we plan to release in late November will be an edition that can be installed in the same PC as Quadcept v10 is, and I'm afraid that we don't have a plan to support the capability to open or import v10 project files in this edition.

In v9 and v10, the structure of project files has fundamentally changed, and new features such as Library Cache and master-db that affect project management have been added. That is why it is now difficult to support the backward compatibility with v9.

I understand that this was not the answer you were expecting, but I would appreciate it very much if you would install both v9 and v10, and use each version according to the versions other design centers are using.

I'm sorry for bothering you, but I would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you.

Hi, Hakjini,
Today, we have released Quadcept Ver.9.4.0 that can be installed in the same PC as Quadcept v10 is.
-------------------------------
Release Date : 11/25/2019
Version           : v9.4.0
-------------------------------
For details on Quadcept Ver.9.4.0, please visit the following site.

Thank you for your continuous support.
PAGETOP