Symbol to component probelms, cant find components

Finding components is very frustrating in Quadcept.
Here is my problem, I have Digi-Key part numbers for all the symbols in my schematic.
But the search feature in the "Symbol to Component' cant find them, I get '0' results when I do a search.
see screenshot.

Trying to find the part # manually is impossible.
Please advise.
  • Download File Attachment
  • Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in replying to you.

Regarding your inquiry, is no share part displayed even when no search word is entered on the "Symbol List/Registration" dialog? Or, do you mean that the component in the attached image was not found?

In the former case, we have improved the functions related to Share in the latest version that we released yesterday, and the symptom might not occur in the newest version. Do you currently use the latest version of Quadcept (v9.3.1)? If you do not, I would be pleased if you would update your Quadcept and try the search in the newest version.

I would also like to mention that the search method has been changed in the newest version and "Digi-Key Part Number =" is not available now. When the "Search Attribute" button is clicked, "Digi-Key Part Number = will be entered if it is registered in symbols but I'm afraid it is not a correct behavior, so I would appreciate it if you would delete this portion before doing a search.

Also, if "-" exists in a search word, the search results may not appear correctly. When doing a search, please use space instead of "-". Ex.) "SAM1026-42-ND" => "SAM1026 42 ND"

In the latter case, I am afraid we currently do not offer the component, "CMF65R37500GNEK11-ND" in the Share parts. We are afraid but we would appreciate your understanding.

Thank you.

PAGETOP